Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Don't have a scanner...?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool Don't have a scanner...?

    Listen to It here ...It Is pretty cool to be able to listen to It online!!

    Wise County, Virginia (VA) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    OPPPS!! Didn't mean to post It here..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    is it Norton also?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    yes it has norton on it but you will not be able to hear the EMS because they do all of their calls via alpha-numeric.
    FYI if it matters if you are listening and happen to hear unit 712 for Lifecare Ambulance and also Unit 1623 for Coeburn Fire that is me!.... Like it really matters though haha....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    Quote Originally Posted by LCAS_712 View Post
    yes it has norton on it but you will not be able to hear the EMS because they do all of their calls via alpha-numeric.
    FYI if it matters if you are listening and happen to hear unit 712 for Lifecare Ambulance and also Unit 1623 for Coeburn Fire that is me!.... Like it really matters though haha....
    I bet you use to or still do eat at Dari Barn...We got Lifecare orders all the time...haha
    It has a lot of everyone In Wise Co and Tenn..I started listening to It yesterday and started this morning to.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    I bet your talking about Carl haha.. He comes in on either saturday or sunday morning to get the Barnyard. He is the guy who switches with me or the other medic on the weekends. It only sucks though because he is a basic and we have to keep a ALS person back so sometimes my weekends are shot... but its all good. Sometimes I hit up the darybarn though.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    It maybe..I don't work there anymore and haven't In a few years but I sure do miss It..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    link isn't working anymore??? is it for anyone else?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't have a scanner...?

    Not having any problems here..But I have to sometimes start It over If I have had It on for a few hours.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •